January in Coastal Cottages HQ is always a busy month, with everyone trying to get rid of those January blues by booking there summer holidays! All the girls in the office however are counting down the days to St Dwynwen’s Day on Wednesday 25th January, also known as the Welsh valentines day.
In the hope that our welsh men take the hint, we’ve put together a list of the top 5 romantic cottages that we would love to be whisked away to for a relaxing, romantic short break.
1. Y Felin in Moylegrove- A truly romantic, high quality retreat.
2. The Smithy in Abercastle- set on the cliffside in the picturesque harbour village of Abercastle with the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path on your doorstep.
3. Hen Bwthyn in Mathry-A romantic traditional stone cottage quietly situated in the heart of Mathry
4. Y Bwthyn in Cwm Yr Eglwys- A delightful romantic semi-detached cottage converted from an old cattle shed with panoramic sea views which stretch from Dinas Island to Newport Sands.
5. The old Farmhouse in New Moat- Set in the village of New Moat within easy reach of Llys y Fran and the Preseli Hills.
So from all of us here in Coastal Cottages Dydd Santes Dwynwen Hapus