Baby Changing Facilities Car Park Disabled Facilities Food and Drink facilities Gift Shop Toilets
St. Dogmael's Abbey was founded on the banks of the River Teifi in 1115 for Tironian Monks, before being given the status of Abbey in 1120. Fortunately there are extensive remains to visit today, original 15th Century floor tiles can still be seen along the nave of which the west and north walls stand nearly to their original height. The Coach House is set in the surroundings of the Abbey ruins, and is now home to a museum and visitor centre where they have a collection of carved stones that were once part of the abbey on display.
Open All Year