Stepaside Ironworks and Colliery


Car Park  •  Dog-Friendly  •  

Stepaside Ironworks originally opened in 1849, obtaining ore from the Amroth area and was transported by Saundersfoot railway. The Ironworks are now very much a ruins nowadays with the Engine Blasting House and the Casting House being more well-preserved.


Stepaside Ironworks and Coillery
Pleasant Valley
SA67 8LN

Chat With Us Now! 01437 765 765